We are happy to announce a new major release (v2.0) for our supported IDEs: IntelliJ and NetBeans.
The big change of this release is that now snippets are stored locally and synchronized with the server. All the snippets are listed in a table and you are able to manage them directly from the IDE.
- Quick Search with preview: you can search for saved snippets and insert the code at the cursor position
- Syntax Higlighting: powered by RSyntaxTextArea
See documentation page for installing plugins.
We are just released an update of TagMyCode plugin for NetBeans 8.1
It is available from the NetBeans menu Tools > Plugins or it can be downloaded from Plugin Portal
We have recently released the new version of NetBeans Plugin at NetBeans Plugin Portal. We have implemented one of the most important feature Search snippets.
Now, after you’ve created your own snippets you can finally find them directly from NetBeans IDE. Using this feature is very easy:
- place the cursor into the opened document at the position you want to restore a saved snippet, you can also choose a text selection to replace
- open the popup menu by right clicking mouse and select “Search snippet…” item
- insert your keyword and press Search button
- select the snippet you are looking for
- press the Insert at cursor button
The first TagMyCode plugin for IDE was finally released.
Before today you could use the Google Chrome extension to save your snippets outside the website, now after a hard work to improve the API we are happy to announce the release of a new plugin. We have chosen NetBeans (versions 7.4 and 8.0) as a test case that implements the “Create snippet” feature.
You can install the plugin directly from NetBeans (go to Tools > Plugins > Available Plugins, click Check for Newest, select TagMyCode and Install) or download it from PluginPortal.
After the authorization you can create a snippet of the current opened file by clicking the toolbar button or via the context menu. You can also save a portion of the code simply selecting the code you want to save and then right click and “Create new snippet…”.
All suggestions are welcome.